Updated: August 12, 2022
This Privacy Notice describes the information Atidot Software Ltd. (“Atidot”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) collects, how we use this information, with whom we share it, and the choices you have in connection with this. This Privacy Notice applies to Atidot-related applications, software, and services accessible on or by domains owned by Atidot (collectively, our “Services”).
- Information we collect and use to provide our services to Insurance companies:
Through your use of the Services, we will collect personal information, which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual. We collect personal information directly and automatically as outlined below.
When your insurance provider (our “Client”) engages us to provide our Services, we will collect, from them: your identifiers (zip code and a number assigned by your insurance provider to represent your policy (but is not your policy number)), protected categories (age, gender), and commercial information (policy coverage information, premium amount, insurance policy). Using our proprietary algorithm, we analyze this information, in combination with a variety of aggregated statistics and demographics information we have accumulated, to create a score with respect to the policyholder or individual consumer’s likelihood to change insurance provider, have additional insurance needs, or change the engagement with the current broker or insurance provider. We provide this information, in the form of a score or recommendation and a reason for each individual, to our Client. The Client uses this information together with a variety of other considerations, independent of Atidot, at its sole discretion to make determination with respect to their insurance policy
We also use the information provided by our Clients and metadata to train our algorithm and improve our product. In addition, we use aggregated statistics to assess and benchmark trends in maintenance and service of insurance policies which we use and share, in an aggregated form, for our product development and marketing.
Atidot may also use the personal information collected for the above purposes to comply with the law and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- B. Information we collect and use when you use our website:
When you schedule a demo we collect, from you, your identifiers (name, email, job title, company). We use this information to schedule and contact you to set up the demo.
When you visit our website we also collect, automatically, via cookies and similar technologies, the following internet and other electronic network activity information:
- Usage information: We use essential, performance, and analytics cookies to collect information about your interaction with our Services, such as what you access, what you click on, the frequency of access, and how much time you spend on the Services. We use this information to: (i) track you within the Services; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct analytics to improve the Services; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; and (v) diagnose and repair Services errors, and, in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Device information: We use essential, performance, and analytics cookies to collect certain information about the device you use to access the Services, such as hardware model, operating system, and device preferences. We use this information to: (i) track you within the Services; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct analytics to improve the Services; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; and (v) diagnose and repair Services errors, and, in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Location information: We use essential, performance, and analytics cookies to collect information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address. We use this information to: (i) track you within the Services; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct analytics to improve the Services; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; and (v) diagnose and repair Services errors, and, in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
Particular cookies to note on the Services include:
- Facebook: We use Facebook Pixel to customize our advertising and to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. This allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to our Website by clicking on the Facebook ad. The Facebook Pixel stores a cookie on your device to enable us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. We do not have access to the information collected through the Facebook Pixel. However, the information collected via the Facebook Pixel, on the Websites as well as other websites on which Facebook Pixel is installed, is stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy. The Facebook Pixel also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside of Facebook. To opt-out of this displaying of Facebook ads, visit your Facebook Ad Settings. You can also clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity page. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt-out of Facebook ads through the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) AdChoices program linked below.
- How we share personal information collected in both the Services and the Websites:
Atidot may share the personal information collected for the provision of the services in the following instances:
- With service providers: We share your personal information with our IT support and cloud and website hosting provider for the purpose of assisting us in providing the Services.
- With analytics providers: We share your internet and other electronic network activity information with third party analytics providers that conduct analytics on our website.
- Within Atidot: We share the information between our two entities where necessary to provide the Service.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our organization, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, we would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share your personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- With our Client: We will share your personal information, including inferences from your personal information with your insurance provider, when they utilize our Services. We share this information to provide the Services to our Client pursuant to our agreement with them.
- With your consent: Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for other purposes. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time.
As described above, Atidot may also share anonymized and aggregated data (“De-Identified Information”) in public reports. Atidot may also disclose De-Identified Information for general research and commercial purposes, like marketing, with third parties, including our Clients.
Sharing in the Last Twelve (12) Months
For a Business Purpose. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Atidot has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- We have disclosed your identifiers, protected classifications, and commercial information our hosting service provider and IT provider to facilitate the performance of our services.
- In providing our services to our Client, we shared the inferences derived from your information with our Client, the insurance company.
- We have disclosed your identifiers, protected classifications, and commercial information to our IT provider to maintain, improve, and upgrade Atidot Services.
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) entitles California residents to certain rights. We act as a “service provider” with respect to the personal information that we receive through our Services, and conduct our analysis in accordance with our Terms of Service and our agreement with our Client, which contractually sets forth the terms of our data processing as between our Clients and us. To exercise your right to access or delete your personal information, you may submit a request with your insurance carrier.
If you believe we have collected your personal information outside of a “service provider” relationship, you may submit a request via email at [email@example.com] or via telephone by calling (669) 467-3241. We do not sell your personal information.
We keep the information provided to us by our Clients for no longer than 30 days and then permanently automatically delete it from our servers unless retention is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, or prevent fraud and abuse.
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures, such as access controls and encryption, to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from an individual under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete that information. If you believe we might have information from or about an individual under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will notify you via email and obtain your consent, if required.
If you have any specific questions about this Privacy Notice, you can contact us via email or phone or by writing to us at the address below:
Atidot Software Ltd.
3921 Fabian Way, Palo Alto, CA 94303