This is us:
Atidot is shaking up the insurance world. As a fast growing insurtech startup, Atidot’s innovative SaaS platform is bringing AI and machine learning to the heart of life insurance. We are pioneers in this field and have been named ‘Cool Vendor 2019 in Insurance’ by Gartner and ’Top 10 Most Innovative Insurtech Globally” by Insurance CIO Outlook magazine. We are proud to have a vibrant, dynamic, inclusive workplace where creativity and initiative is encouraged and celebrated.
We’re growing and looking for a self-motivated individual with strong technical skills to work in a fast-paced environment on our Python Backend Development team .As part of our team, you’ll take an active role in developing Atidot’s AI-based data science platform and get a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies including Python, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
What you will do?
As a Product Manager your goal will be understanding market needs, working with internal and external stakeholders to validate requirements, working with development to drive requirements forward, and supporting go-to-market efforts to help sales and customers understand the value of our offering.
- Define the business and technical requirements for the products
- Support management of the entire product lifecycle from concept, proposal, planning, development, launch, release and post-sale engagement
- Develop product roadmaps and strategies
- Analyze competitive landscape and develop an in-depth knowledge of features and functionality for competitor products
- Analyze data, make strategic decisions based on data and metrics.
- Work with cross-functional teams of engineers, project managers and designers to deliver on milestones
- Prepare business presentations for internal and external stakeholders at the VP and C-suite level
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills In English & Spanish – a must
- 1+ years of working experience in high-tech companies
- Ability and eagerness to learn quickly and independently
- Highly data-driven, capable of in-depth data interpretation and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably STEM)
- Interest in machine learning from business and technical perspectives (previous experience with machine learning not required but is a plus)
A big Plus:
- Experience as a product manager
- Previous experience with machine learning solutions
- Data science experience