Call Center Agent – East
This is us:
Atidot is shaking up the insurance world. As a fast growing insurtech startup, Atidot’s innovative SaaS platform is bringing AI and machine learning to the heart of life insurance. We are pioneers in this field and have been named ‘Cool Vendor 2019 in Insurance’ by Gartner and ’Top 10 Most Innovative Insurtech Globally” by Insurance CIO Outlook magazine. We are proud to have a vibrant, dynamic, inclusive workplace where creativity and initiative is encouraged and celebrated.
Atidot has a homegrown leads-generator tool called Insurance Assist. Insurance Assist solicits potential life insurance policyholders through online campaigns. Individuals who are interested in learning more about purchasing life insurance products submit their contact information through the Insurance Assist portal.
What You Will Be Dealing With?
- Working hours will be 8am – 5pm Eastern Time zone, Monday through Friday
- Make outbound calls to schedule a meeting between a potential customer and an insurance agent to discuss their product needs
- Document the interactions with the leads as well as follow up on those who have not been contacted initially
- Assist with the operational needs of Atidot
What are we looking for?
- Excellent command of the English language and effective communication skills
- Call center or other customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of life insurance products
- Interest in sales is required, experience in sales is preferred
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with popular business software
- Goal-oriented, multi-tasking and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Professional phone etiquette, such as courtesy and patience
- Willingness to pursue a life insurance license is preferred