Creative Marketing Designer
This is us:
Atidot is shaking up the insurance world. As a fast growing insurtech startup, Atidot’s innovative SaaS platform is bringing AI and machine learning to the heart of life insurance. We are pioneers in this field and have been named ‘Cool Vendor 2019 in Insurance’ by Gartner and ’Top 10 Most Innovative Insurtech Globally” by Insurance CIO Outlook magazine. We are proud to have a vibrant, dynamic, inclusive workplace where creativity and initiative is encouraged and celebrated.
We are looking for a full-time passionate, and talented Creative Marketing Designer to join our marketing team and make an impact using our brand. You belong with us if you have outstanding conceptual and visual design skills and a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels. This is a very creative position and a fantastic opportunity to build and impact our brand awareness, using the most up-to-date tools and leveraging our fresh and updated new look and feel.
- Create beautiful and effective banners, ads, and posts for social and digital campaigns.
- Work with the marketing team to build and design marketing landing pages for campaigns and websites.
- Design events graphics, presentations, brochures, and one-pagers.
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, data science, and marketing teams to develop a high-end look and feel.
- Suggest and brainstorm about creative content.
- Help us continue the development of our Brand identity and Brand book and ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- A strong online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns and solid graphic capabilities.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a digital graphic designer with some UI/UX experience.
- Work experience with product companies- a must.
- Advanced skills with design software, including Figma
- A team player that is highly motivated and is a self-starter
- Experience in collaborating closely with product and marketing team members to create design processes.